- Dual channel TENS and remote hand controlled STIM unit
Conditions for remote STIM:
- Foot Drop, Sports Injuries, Increases muscle strength
- Stroke, Prevents disuse atrophy,
- Incontinence, Edema.
- 16 Pre-set programmes for ease of use
- 2 Customisable TENS and 1 Customizable remote STIM programme.
- Lock mode function for measuring home compliance (mA and time used)
- Programme : P01 Continuous TENS 1
- Programme : P02 Continuous TENS 2
- Programme : P03 Continuous TENS 3
- Programme : P04 Continuous TENS 4
- Programme : P05 Burst TENS 5
- Programme : P06 Burst TENS 6
- Programme : P07 Modulated TENS 7
- Programme : P08 Modulated TENS 8
- Programme : P09 Continuous Custom TENS 9
- Programme : P010 Modulated Custom TENS 10
- Programme : P011 Remote EMS EMS 1
- Programme : P012 Remote EMS EMS 2
- Programme : P013 Remote EMS EMS 3
- Programme : P014 Remote EMS EMS 4
- Programme : P015 Remote and Normal EMS EMS 5
- Programme : P016 Normal EMS EMS 6
- Programme : P017 Normal EMS EMS 7
- Programme : P018 Normal EMS EMS 8
- Programme : P019 Normal EMS EMS 9
Please read the Quick Start instruction which explains how to operate the unit, the basic functionality and troubleshooting:
NeuroTrac Rehab - Quick Start and Troubleshooting (English)
|F.E.S. in Stroke||Juan Nicolás Cuenca & Eric Lazar|
|General Pain Relief with TENS||Dr. Deirdre M. Walsh Phil, B. Physio, PgCUT, MISCP, MCSP Co-ordinator, Rehabilitation Sciences Research Group|
TENS and STIM;
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 ìS - 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz or 185 Hz, over 2 seconds.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. TENS 7: Width starting at50 ìS and increasing exponentially to 250μS in three seconds and then returning back to 50 ìS in the next three seconds. Rate starting 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz. TENS 8: Width fixed at 200 μS. Rate starting 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds and then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programmes selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.