NeuroTrac® Sports XL
Dual channel Sports XL device has all the features of Sports device, plus:
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation, with the reduced Pulse Width : 50 – 330 μS.
- has 2 lead wires for each channel giving a total of 8 electrode positions.
- 21 Pre-set Sports’s programmes and 3 Customisable programmes.
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters.
- Programme : P01 Warm up
- Programme : P02 Capillary
- Programme : P03 Endurance
- Programme : P04 Resistance force output 1
- Programme : P05 Resistance force output 2
- Programme : P06 Resistance force output 3
- Programme : P07 Maximum force output
- Programme : P08 Explosive force output
- Programme : P09 Lipocytes Metabolism 1
- Programme : P11 Muscle at Rest
- Programme : P12 Mass Muscle Contraction
- Programme : P13 Active Recovery
- Programme : P14 Muscle Toning
- Programme : P15 Calming the Muscle
- Programme : P16 Pain Relief
- Programme : P17 Lipocytes Metabolism 2
- Programme : P18 Explosive Strength Level 1
- Programme : P19 Explosive Strength Level 2
- Programme : P20 Explosive Strength Level 3
- Programme : P21 Explosive Strength Level 4
MF = MODULATED FREQUENCY IN LINEAR STEPS
W/R = INTERMITTENT WORK/REST
CONT = CONTINUOUS
MODULATION TIME = EXPONENTIALLY
Example: Modulation time 10 seconds 150μS-250μS:- means starting at 150μS increasing exponentially (fast then slow) to 250μS in five seconds and returning (fast then slow) back to 150μS to complete the cycle in 10 seconds.
Please read the Quick Start instruction which explains how to operate the unit, the basic functionality and troubleshooting:
NeuroTrac Sports XL - Quick Start and Troubleshooting (English)
No additional protocols were submitted.
Please refer to the Operator's Manual for the examples of use.
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use: +10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.