Dual channel PelviTone device has all the features of Continence device, plus:
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters;
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width : 50 – 330 μS.
- Three Custom programmes plus 11 Preset Continence programmes.
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
NeuroTrac ™ VeriProbe - The Vaginal probe for EMG and Electrostimulation.Read more:PDF
- Programme: P01 Pelvic Floor Pain
- Programme: P02 Urge Incontinence
- Programme: P03 Stress Incontinence 1
- Programme: P04 Stress Incontinence 2
- Programme: P05 Frequency / Urge 1
- Programme: P06 Frequency / Urge 2
- Programme: P07 Frequency / Urge 3
- Programme: P08 Lack of Sensitivity
- Programme: P09 Pelvic Floor Work Out
- Programme: P10 Building up Endurance
- Programme: P11 Relaxing the Pelvic Muscle
This programme is to help relax the pelvic muscle. It may be used where the EMG readings are high, in the region of 8 microvolts or more or when the pelvic muscle has been working hard and some fatigue may have resulted. The very low 2 Hz frequency will help to relax the muscle.
Please read the Quick Start instruction which explains how to operate the unit, the basic functionality and troubleshooting:
NeuroTrac PelviTone - Quick Start and Troubleshooting (English)
|Stress Urinary Incontinence||Anna Pawlaczyk Specialist in Gynecology|
|Prolapse: Pelvic Floor Muscle Training for Women||Karen Radford, MSc, MCSP and Funmi Odofin, BSc, PG Cert. MCSP|
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current,
- maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz
- [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2
- volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the
- output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn
Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.